We advise all participant to registar as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Before 7th July 2009 US$
Accompany Person US $ 200.00
US $ 350.00
After 7th July 2009 US$
On the Spot Registration US$ 350.00
Accompany Person US$ 200.00
The fee, including Congress Fee, Free 3 days 2 night accommodation at 3 star hotel ( sharing basis ), 2
lunches and tea breaks.
All payment must be paid direct to the college bank account ( Name of College: Fakulti
Perubatan Homeopathy Malaysia ) via Telegrafic Transfer or t.t. from your bank to our bank in Malaysia and
sent/ post your bank slip direct to us.
All payment must be in favor of
Name: Fakulti Perubatan Homeopathy Malaysia
Name of Bank: O C B C Bank, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Account No: 755 101 9716
1. You may aslo sent oversea Bank Draft. We dont deal with Credit Cards.
2. Visa for Indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka will be granted
you have paid the conference fee of US$250.00
Sent /Post your bank slip direct to;
c/o Fakulti Perubatan Homeopathy Malaysia
( The Faculty of Homeopathy Malaysia)
No.122 Taman University, Gelang Mas,
17010 Pasir Mas, Kelantan,
Tel: Prof Dr Nik Omar 019-9401915 or 0199181915
Places of Interest in Malaysia.
- Petronas Twin Tower - The tallest building in the world at Kuala Lumpur.
- KL Tower at Kuala Lumpur.
- The biggest shopping Complex in Asia, Mid Valley, KLCC, Subang Jaya Commercial Centre all at Kuala
- The longest bridge in Asia - at Penang
- Free duty goods especially electronic goods such as cameras, computers, TVs, etc.